In Sweden, Norway and Denmark
Health is moving towards greater specialisation and sub-specialisation. Our facilities accompany this evolution with:
- the objective of constantly improving the quality of our medical care,
- the continuous development of the expertise of doctors, nurses and all staff,
- the creation of units with a high level of expertise.
The sharing of best practices and the implementation of new modern treatment methods has led to a significant reduction in the average length of stay over the last five years.
- Orthopaedic clinics in Sweden and Denmark
- Ophtalmological clinics and treatment of eating disorders in Norway