In accordance with the provisions of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on Confidence in the Digital Economy, we would like to inform you that this site is the property of the group RAMSAY GENERALE DE SANTE (operating under the trade name Ramsay Santé), a French public limited company with a capital of €82,792,267.50 listed in the Paris Trade and Companies Register (RCS) under number 383 699 048, whose registered office is located at 39 rue Mstislav Rostropovitch 75017 PARIS (phone: 01 87 86 23 00).
The host of this site is CLARANET SAS, with a capital of €1,400,000, whose registered office is located at 18 Rue du Faubourg du Temple, 75011 Paris.
DATA PROTECTED BY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW
The site, as well as any software required to be used in connection with it, may contain information that is confidential and protected by applicable intellectual property law or any other legislation. As such, unless otherwise stated, the intellectual property rights to the documents contained on the site and each of the elements created for this site are the exclusive property of Ramsay Santé, and the latter does not grant any licence thereto or any other right than that of viewing the site.
In particular, the brands and other intellectual and/or industrial property rights mentioned on the site are the property of the concerned entities of the Ramsay Santé group. The reproduction of any document published on the site is authorised exclusively for informational purposes for personal and private use. Any and all reproduction and any use of copies made for other purposes are expressly prohibited. It is also prohibited to copy, modify, create a derivative work, reverse the design or assembly or in any other way attempt to find the source code (except in cases provided by law), sell, assign, sublicense or transfer in any way whatsoever any right relating to the software.
Likewise, it is also prohibited to modify the software or to use modified versions of the software, in particular, for purposes which include, but are not limited to, obtaining unauthorised access to the service and accessing the site via means other than the interface provided to you by Ramsay Santé for this purpose.
The site may include links to other websites or other internet sources. To the extent that Ramsay Santé cannot control these external sites and sources, it cannot be held liable for making these external sites or sources available and cannot bear any liability for the content, advertisements, products, services or any other material available on, or from, these external sites or sources. In addition, Ramsay Santé cannot be held liable for any proven or alleged consequential losses resulting from, or related to, the use of, or trust having been placed in the content of, or goods or services available on, these external sites or sources.
Cookies used on this site:
Google Analytics: cookie used by the Google Analytics solution to determine site viewing statistics.
Users may configure their computer so as to refuse the setting of cookies by consulting the help menu in their browser, as well as the page ‘Cookies : les outils pour les maîtriser’ (Cookies: Tools to control them) on the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés) (National Commission for Information Technology and Freedoms) website.
Ramsay Santé authorises all acts of viewing and downloading of the files indicated as being open access. Any other unauthorised use is prohibited. No requestor is entitled to such authorisation under any circumstances.
INCLUDED IN PROHIBITED USES:
- Commercial use of all or part of the documents (whether the overall work, the materials contained therein or the formal elements),
- Use of a collective nature or any use likely to create an illegitimate obstacle to the exploitation of the work,
- Use of personal data,
- Any use not expressly authorised is illegal in accordance with the following articles:
- Article L 335-3: ‘Any reproduction, representation or distribution, by any means whatsoever, of an intellectual work in violation of the rights of the author as defined and regulated by the law of the Intellectual Property Code is a counterfeiting offence.’
- Article L. 343-4: ‘Any infringement of the rights of the producer of a database as defined -in Article L. 342-1 is punishable by three years’ imprisonment and a fine of 300,000 euros. If the offence has been committed by an organised gang, the penalties are increased to five years’ imprisonment and a fine of 500,000 euros.’
- The following is recalled (extract from the Intellectual Property Code):
- Article L 122-4: ‘Any representation or reproduction, in whole or in part, made without the consent of the author, or his or her assignees or successors, is illegal. The same applies to translation, adaptation or transformation, arrangement or reproduction by any art or process.’
AUTHORISED FOR THE FOLLOWING USES:
- short quotations playing a minor role in the incorporating work,
- hypertext links to online press articles.
Users must respect the copyright of the information reproduced and cite quotations, references and sources precisely.
The same rules apply to site creators as those set out above with regard to an overall work, the materials contained therein, formal elements or personal data found on the World Wide Web.
Ramsay Santé has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of all the information provided on its site and of any other site of its subsidiaries which is directly linked to it. Ramsay Santé cannot be held liable for any occasional and unexpected errors that may occur on the site. Ramsay Santé rejects any liability concerning the information available on its site. In addition, no guarantee is given as to the accuracy, precision or completeness of the information made available on the site. Ramsay Santé does not guarantee that the server hosting the site is free of viruses or that no technical problem may arise which could damage the components of the user’s computer or the data which may be stored there. In any event, Ramsay Santé or one of its subcontractors cannot be held liable for any damage that may occur during connection to the site.
RAMSAY SANTE REJECTS ALL LIABILITY:
- for any interruption of the site,
- for occurrence of bugs,
- for any inaccuracy or omission relating to information available on the site,
- for any damage resulting from a fraudulent breach by a third party leading to a modification of the information made available on the site,
- and more generally, for any direct and indirect damage, whatever the causes, origins, nature or consequences, including, in particular, the costs that may arise from the acquisition of goods offered on the site or loss of profits, customers, data or any other loss of intangible property that may occur due to anyone’s access to the site or the impossibility of accessing it or the trust placed in any information originating directly or indirectly from the site.
SPECIFIC NOTICE REGARDING FINANCIAL INFORMATION
The information disseminated on the site cannot be considered as an incentive to invest. It may in no case be interpreted as solicitation and does not constitute an offer to subscribe, purchase or exchange shares or other securities of Ramsay Santé. It has therefore not been subject to the supervision of the competent authorities required in connection with public offering procedures. Any use of said information and data shall be at the user's risk. Consequently, Ramsay Santé cannot be held liable for the content or the accuracy of all or part of the information transmitted on its site or for any order or investment decision based on such information.
RESPECT FOR MEDICAL ETHICS
The site published by Ramsay Santé, the leading French private healthcare and services group and sole financier, is intended for the general public and patients. Among the editorial aims it has set for itself is the intention to dedicate part of the site to medical content: information on health, therapeutic practices or prevention. It thus seeks to inform the public, support them throughout their lives and help them maintain their health.
Access to this site is open to all audiences, free of charge.
Established within the framework of a medical editorial charter provided and signed by each author, all articles, dedicated for example to the popularisation of scientific and medical knowledge, comply with the recommendations enacted by the report by the Conseil national de l’ordre des médecins (National Council of the Order of Doctors) on 22 May 2008 regarding medical ethics on the health-related internet:
- Authority. The editorial content of the site participates in the popularisation of scientific and medical knowledge. This activity is useful and necessary to inform the public, in simplified terms, of the current state of medical science, its avenues of research and its advances. Any medical opinion provided on the site is given only by specialised (qualified) medical personnel and qualified professionals, unless an explicit declaration specifies that certain opinions originate from non-medical persons or organisations. The way in which practitioners address internet users reflects the way in which they address everyone in their daily work, including their patients.
- Complementarity. The information or any advice offered on the site are not medical consultations and should not exempt either the doctor or the patient from a real consultation involving a case history and a clinical examination, which alone can lead to a diagnosis and prescription.
- Confidentiality. The site undertakes to maintain the utmost confidentiality of personal information concerning patients and visitors.
- Qualification of editors. Doctors are responsible in terms of professional ethics for the relevance of the information they deliver. This information must therefore be clear, understandable, fair, appropriate and consistent with the data acquired from science. All medical information is dated and signed by a practitioner, identified by name, speciality and the facility in which he or she practises. Information may not be taken from material drawn from an external source; instead, a link must be created to that source.
- Justification. The distinction between ‘what comes from confirmed scientific data and what comes from research’ is always respected in order to prevent readers from becoming confused. Any statement relating to the benefits or performance of a given treatment, product or commercial service is associated with appropriate and weighted evidence.
- Attribution & professionalism. The internet user must be able to access the original source of the information. They are provided with a contact address for any request related to the content of the site: email@example.com
- Transparency of financing & honesty in the advertising and editorial policy. Having its own financing, the Ramsay Santé site refrains from the use of any funded or sponsored links, unless explicitly mentioned, to the sites of commercial companies, including those manufacturing or distributing medications, objects, devices or products presented as having an interest in health.