The purpose of the discovery phase is to discover and explore your problem as well as finding out who can help you solve it.
You will examine the needs of the target group and to describe the problem in a clear problem analysis.
- Analyse and describe the problem: as this is a very important step it is explained in detail on your right.
- Build a team that will address the problem. Clarify roles of the team members
- Identify the stakeholders
- Assess the needs of the stakeholders and the target group
- Analyse which regulatory aspect that could apply